7/7/08 – This morning Lijah and I watered the garden before work and found that we have a ton of purple beans growing, so we ate some. On the way out the car he wanted to bring with his trike and his ride on sesame street thing, but we told him no because they were too big. Every morning he hoards all the toys he can in his arms and wants to bring them all with him out to the car. Maybe I should start documenting what he brings with each morning! That would be funny. After work I went upstairs to take Bill out of the closet (Jason puts him in there while Lijah naps so he doesn't wake Lijah up) and I couldn't find him. I thought for sure he was dead. But I found out that Bill had flown off his cage right after Jason put Lijah down and was squaking like crazy so Jason put him in a box and brought him downstairs…but then he forgot him down there. Poor Bill – nobody but Lijah and I have ever liked that bird….. Then I wanted to go for a wagon ride but it was too humid so we went to Target instead. I dug out Lijah's little back pack and let him fill it with toys for his walk to the car. Lijah got some new Play-Doh and we played with that when we got home on his Play-Doh table. The table has indentions of different foods and animals. Lijah loves to make Play-Doh food and pretend to eat it, although he does really like to lick it when he is 'pretending'. We also got some googly eyes at Target for his craft box and a digger from the dollar bins.
7/8/08 – This morning Lijah brought his new digger and his really loud piano/alphabet toy out to the car. Jason tried to carry the piano thing so Lijah could safely get down the front steps, but Lijah thought he was trying to steal it from him and started crying. So Jason gave it back and Lijah turned to me and wanted me to carry them. I said no since he freaked out when Jason tried to carry them for him and then he got sad again and cried some more. But once we got in the car everything was ok. Last night my right foot started to hurt really bad so I elevated my foot while I slept. When I woke up this morning it hurt even worse. But it isn't swollen at all – so I am not sure what is going on, but I can hardly walk on it now. When I got home from work I planned on laying down with my foot up all night, but that got rather boring. Instead I put some ice on it for awhile and then went upstairs with Lijah to do some rearranging. I had my old big white dresser in the nursery closet, but it really wasn't being used, so I moved it back into my bedroom. It's a heavy dresser – but it seemed easier to move this time than it did last time when I moved it into the nursery closet. Then we did lie down for awhile in the bedroom, then went and watched some TV downstairs (Hell's Kitchen finale). Before all of that I had to make dinner though. I had planned on making quesadillas, but when I got home from work the thought of everything I had in the fridge made me want to barf. Then Lijah decided to make the decision for me. He reached in the fridge, grabbed the carton of eggs and dropped them on the floor. They all stayed in the carton, but 5 of them were cracked. So scrambled eggs it was! I have been so sad that I can't have cereal anymore for breakfast, but then I realized that if I had scrambled eggs I could have cereal for dinner! I was so stuffed after that – it was great. Lijah wouldn't eat any of the eggs so I ended up eating all 5 by myself!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment