Tuesday 11/10/09 – After work Lijah and I went to the thrift store to find a slip. I've been having a static cling problem and Kendra Hernandez suggested that I try a slip. I always thought slips were for old ladies, but I guess not.
Wednesday 11/11/09 – Made chili for dinner.
Friday 11/13/09 – Tonight was the Capella Red Carpet Awards. Jason bought a new suit and got his beard trimmed up, and Angie watched Lijah and Clark while we were gone. The awards were great, but the party afterwards was way too crowded. So Jason and I decided to leave. Instead we headed over to the Wedge so I could get come coconut oil for my soap making lesson on Tuesday. We also got some fancy treats from the bakery for Angie and some other good stuff that I usually don't get since I don't get the Wedge anymore. The most exciting item was the bright red henna – they only sell red henna at the co-op I go to so I am excited to try out the bright red again.
Saturday 11/14/09 – Chantal Burkitt and Donovon came over for playdate, then went to library, Target, and the Pet Store. While we were gone Jason cut his finger on his belt. It came apart and had a big hook exposed – it went right through his finger.
Sunday 11/15/09 – Taught about the restoration in RS, Jason home teaching, home teachers over, feeling sick. I have been wearing my slip all week and told Kendra that I guess slips aren't only for old ladies!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment