Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6/23/08

6/23/08 - While I was at work today Jason called to ask if I wanted to get away from the house for a few hours tonight or tomorrow - so I picked tonight since tomorrow is the NE parade that I was hoping to go to. The secret place ended up being grandma's house to hang out for a bit. It was nice to do something besides go home and hang out for once. I love home, but the same routine every night can get a bit stale - so it was a nice change. While the kids were playing in the backyard Jason let me slip out to the store - I wanted to go to a few places for some new maternity clothes for work. I ended up going to Kohl's since Rossi told me that all of the maternity clothes were 60% off..... I got a new pair of jean shorts, some black crop pants, and a dress. Of course dresses are always too short on me so I have to wear another black skirt under the dress, but that's fine..... When I got back from shopping they were filling up the pool in the backyard and Lijah was loving playing with the hose. He was trying to spray everybody and enjoyed getting frosty drinks straight from the hose. We didn't get home until about 9pm so Lijah got to go to bed late...and so did I.

No comments: