Monday 10/5/09 – After I got home from work today I started to get a migraine. I took some medicine right away and thought it went away. So while Clark napped I went to exercise on the elliptical upstairs. While I exercised Lijah listed to his walkman and dug through the closet. When I stopped and went downstairs I suddenly realized that my migraine had not passed at all. I was in pain and felt more nauseous than I have ever felt before. Jason came and took over the kids and I went to bed at 7:30. It was horrible. It didn't help that before Jason took the kids they were both being whiny and crying and out of control. I woke up at about 10pm and had some candy and vanilla soy milk for a snack. It was delicious and just what I needed before settling into bed. Then Jason came and scratched my arms to help me fall asleep.
Tuesday 10/6/09 – Today I feel like I have a migraine hangover. Went to work but it was not the most enjoyable.
Wednesday 10/7/09 – Cut up and blended all of the peppers I got from the farm last week. Decided to make some corn bread with some of the peppers – was the best corn bread I have ever tasted!
Thursday 10/8/9 – Today I left work a bit early since Jason was feeling sick and I went to pick up the last box of veggies from our farm. Then while Clark napped Lijah and I went to WalMart to get a few things we needed.
Friday 10/9/09 – I had a light day at work today and Jason is sick so I decided to work from home today and take some PTO in the morning so he could sleep in. He got up at about 10:30am and was feeling a bit better so I went to work. There was a major fire I had to put out so that payroll could be processed. After figuring out what needed to be done and coordinating efforts we got half of what we needed done and I ended up working until 6pm – so I didn't have to take any PTO after all. At about 7pm Nate Robison stopped by to pick up their share of the veggies.
Saturday 10/10/09 – Today I woke up to snow! I woke Lijah up and we looked out his window for awhile. He started pointing out everything that was white – the house, the grass, the trees, the house. Then our neighbor walked by with her 2 white dogs and Lijah said "look, the doggies turned white".
Sunday 10/11/09 – Home from church…again. Last night I was joking to Jason that we just don't go to church anymore. We've been sick almost every weekend! Cherie and Abbie stopped over with "a little care package". Their "little care package" was like a store in a bag. They brought a book for Jason, a magazine for me, 2 cars and an airplane for Lijah, cough drops, cols medicine, throat spray, 6 cans of various soups, orange juice, ice cream, tissues, peanut butter crackers, juice boxes for Lijah. 3 shirts for Clark, and a shirt for Lijah. It was a mega-care package! Abbie played the PS3 for awhile. After they left I attempted to watch The Time Travelers Wife, but it was a recording of the movie and not very good sound so I gave up. Instead I started watching season 2 of Ice Road Truckers. Jason spent some time outside cleaning the garage. Lijah slept with me tonight and told me about all of the things he liked to eat before falling asleep. In the middle of the night Clark woke up and would not settle back down so I brought him to bed with me too. By the end of the night I had just a sliver of bed left.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment