Friday, May 9, 2008

5/2/08-5/9/08

5/2/08 - I had two more interviews today for the Business Analyst position and I think that they went well.....
5/5/08 - Jason has been sick all weekend and I missed work today. It was beautiful out so I spent the whole day outside. I hand tilled the garden in front and planted some herbs in the back. When Lijah woke up from his nap he even came out and helped me in the garden. He loved holding the worms in his hands - I think he thought they were snakes because he made snake hissing sounds (anything remotely like a snake gets the hiss noise). We also played in the backyeard for quite a bit. On Saturday Lijah got 2 new cars at a garage sale across the street and he played with them all afternoon.
5/6/08 - We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having another boy! We were really hoping for another boy so I am very excited. Imagine all the trouble these two boys will get into together - what fun! Jason was sick so Lijah went over to Rossi's for the morning and played with Astrid. From the report back it sounds like they had a good time.
5/7/08 - I heard back from HR that I will have 3 more interviews on Friday for the BA position..... I brought in the CD of photos for Kelly Lyman today and she loved them all. She says that she already has three referrals for me as well. I am so happy that she liked them!
5/9/08 - I had my three interviews today and they all went very well. I am 95% sure that I will be offered the position next week. I'm crossing my fingers. Celya dropped off my vegetables today with Jason. She had started the seeds indoors for me (she is so nice!) but I think I need to wait a week or so more before planting them outside. Tomorrow I plan on putting in my peas, beans, broccoli, and other herbs and then going to the Young Women's garage sale up at church. We'll see how the weather cooperates for my gardening. Lijah has been sleeping in his bed consistently at night now. We read a few books, give kisses, turn out the lights, and he is off - it seems way too easy, but I am glad that it is working. The past few days he has been laying down for his nap in his own bed for Jason too. Could we be done with rocking him to sleep? Man I hope so!

No comments: