2/19/08 - We got our new car today - it is a 2008 Saturn Vue! What I like best about it is that I can get Lijah in his car seat while I am standing up and I do not have to crawl and lean into the car to get him buckled in. This will really come in handy when I am more pregnant! What Lijah liked best about the whole experience was the blue helium balloons that they gave him at the dealership. He also liked ripping apart the display of fabrics and paint colors while we signed all of the paperwork.
2/20/08 - Today I took a day off of work to rejuvinate myself. Rossi and Astrid came over for a play date in the morning and we all had a good time. Rossi just found out that she is also pregnant, but will be having her baby a month after me this time. Then Lijah took a nap and I got a workout in on the new elliptical. Afterwards, we all went to the mall so I could try to find some maternity pants - mine are getting a bit tight - but had no luck - everything was way too frumpy. While I was shopping Lijah and Jason played in the kids play area a few doors down in the mall. Then Jason had a research study to participate in downtown so Lijah and I hung out at home - had a bath - watched some TV - and played alot. I think I played a bit too rough because he threw up! The best part about today - I didn't really even feel sick! Wahoo!
2/21/08 - Back at work - a few coworkers and I went to Dairy Quen today for a treat. I had a brownie mudslide with added peanut butter topping and peanuts - it was delicious. That was 4 hours ago and I can still feel the ice cream in my gut! Then the team next door had a potluck so I went to graze a bit over there - got some potato chips and dip and a chocolate cupcake (I haven't eaten the cupcake yet). I had better get some REAL food in my system soon!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment